HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION. Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if inhaled. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
IF IN EYES:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the ÿrst 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Move person to fresh air.
- If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
This product is toxic to aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.