Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Causes moderate eye irritation. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Harmful if inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Avoid breathing dust. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
For Terrestrial Uses: Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water by cleaning of equipment or disposal of equipment wash waters or rinsates.
|IF IN EYES:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
|IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minute
- Move person to fresh air.
- If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor.
- Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
|Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also call 1-800-257-3379 for emergency medical treatment information.